The Strategic Planning Committee under the Russian Railways Board of Directors (hereinafter the Committee) held 11 meetings during the reporting year. The Committee prepared recommendations for the Russian Railways Board of Directors to adopt decisions, including on the following matters:
- The Company’s implementation in 2014 of structural reform measures and a Target Model of the Freight Railway Transportation Market until 2015;
- An analysis of the core risks facing Russian Railways in 2015 with a probability assessment of adverse events and their impact on production, financial and business performance as well as options for actions to take if such adverse events occur;
- The drafting and introduction of a network contract:
- the establishment of an economic model for the network contract for the maintenance of public railway transportation infrastructure;
- work to change the classification of public tracks and adjust infrastructure maintenance standards;
- work to identify low-intensity lines with the determination of the target condition, the required amount of funding for their maintenance and the primary individuals/government authorities interested in their maintenance.
- The implementation of the development strategies of key Russian Railways S&A.
- The approval of the budgets of key Russian Railways S&A.
- The approval of an analysis of the Russian Railways programme to dispose of core assets.
- The termination of Russian Railways in S&A.
- Drafts of the financial plan and investment programme of Russian Railways for 2016 and the planned period of 2016 and 2017 and the main approaches to preparing the financial plan and investment programme of Russian Railways for
2016-2018taking into account the actual execution of the Russian Railways financial plan, the budgets of S&A and budget restrictions in 2015.
- The integration of GEFCO into the Russian Railways Group.
|1.||Dmitry Komissarov||Committee Chairman Member of the Russian Railways Board of Directors|
|2.||Grigory Berezkin||Member of the Russian Railways Board of Directors|
|3.||Alexander Ryazanov||Member of the Russian Railways Board of Directors|
|4.||Vasily Sidorov||Member of the Russian Railways Board of Directors|
|5.||Vadim Mikhailov||Senior Vice President of Russian Railways|
|6.||Sergey Maltsev||Senior Vice President of Russian Railways|
|7.||Alan Lushnikov||Assistant to the Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Russian Federation|
|8.||Vasily Gorev||Russian Railways corporate secretary|